16 volunteers last weekend and a letter to the editor praising the “crazy Clean Team”; crazy in the sense we are making the Island better. Surely we are. Try this:
– all of Town;
– Milestone Road to Nobadeer Farm;
– Polpis Road to Lifesaving Museum;
– Old South to Lovers Lane;
– a swatch of Fairgrounds; and
– Orange Street from Cumberland Farms to the Rotary.
All in an hour.
So, heaping praise on all, we continue at 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. at:
1. In Town each Saturday at 8:00 a.m. (rain or shine): Stop & Shop Lot – including October 15 –our last Saturday in Town. Thank you, Ilona.
2. October 1: Surfside Road and Beach. Meet at the Parking Lot at Beach.
3. October 8: Hummock Pond Road. Meet next to Cisco Brewers.
4. October 15: all in Town at Stop & Shop lot.
5. October 22: our last clean-up for 2016 (maybe Stroll): meet at the Jetties Beach parking lot for a quick polishing at this Jewel on the Isle. Get it ready for Winter.
Crazy? Like foxes!